Let’s face it, the athleisure trend isn’t going anywhere any time soon. From stretch pants to sneakers, this look is everywhere these days. And the need to spend more time at home has only enhanced our love for casual, comfortable looks. Enter the baseball cap.
When it comes to true summer essentials, a ball cap is at the top of the list. But more than just being a way to shade your face from the sun, the right style can also add a punch of personality to the standard shorts + T-shirt look. And let’s not forget that a hat can instantly hide a bad hair day!
Here are a few tips for finding the perfect hat:
- Use a baseball hat to tie your entire outfit together by selecting one that’s the same color as another piece of your outfit.
- Make sure it fits snug on your head (you don’t want a gust of wind to ruin your carefree look).
- On the same note, be sure the cap isn’t cutting off your circulation. A big red line across your forehead is never a good look!
- Opt for simplicity over showiness wherever possible.
- If you plan to wear a cap for the day but remove it at night, make sure to wear the right hairstyle (avoid the dreaded hat hair whenever possible).
Our baseball caps cover all the bases – from supporting your home state to making a fashion statement + they won’t break your budget!